top of page


Please fill in this form so we can claim 25p back from your tax for every £1 you donate.

You must be a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.


Claiming Gift Aid helps us at no cost to you

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the CMA from the tax you pay for the current tax year. It allows us to claim 25p extra for every £1 you donate.


Please inform us if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration

  • Change your name or home address

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.By submitting this form you agree to the Gift Aid declaration above.


Let's Get Started

Thanks for submitting! Every donation helps us.

  • X
  • Facebook
  • defence connect logo
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
bottom of page